Priva is a world leader in developing
and supplying sustainable technologies for the control of indoor
environments within horticulture and building environments. We
provide sustainable solutions for a more efficient control of
energy and water within indoor environments, as a means to conserve
scarce resources and reduce our impact on the planet. Together with
local partner organizations, we offer our customers across the
world access to high-quality hardware, software and
With a significant increase in sales and increased national
presence in North America, we are expanding our marketing team and
we're looking for a talented, multi-skilled Marketing &
Communications Associate who will thrive in a challenging,
fast-paced, and team-oriented environment.
Based out of our Canadian office in Vineland Station and
reporting to the marketing and sales manager, the Marketing &
Communications Associate duties will involve a wide range of
marketing activities related to Priva solutions. The successful
candidate will be responsible for building our brand through market
research and marketing-related activities in new vertical markets
and to grow our brand in markets where we are currently active.
- Coordinate market evaluations, plan market research studies and
- Collect, summarize and coordinate translation of data into
trends and opportunities for development priorities.
- Develop and maintain an analysis of competitors in the
marketplace including market priorities, capabilities, focus areas,
new resources, etc.
- Assist to present data into actionable, timely and relevant
insights, translate into stakeholder needs to effectively engage
- Develop a detailed marketing plan to track progress.
- Measure marketing performance using appropriate systems, tools
- Monitor & manage social media platforms to promote the
Priva brand, educate and engage with customers and partners.
- Provide marketing-related support to partner network.
- Liaison with website management team and update website
- Implement and maintain Priva's external branding and
- Assist with marketing objectives and strategies for social
media and online marketing.
- Draft, edit & otherwise create marketing materials that
promote Priva solutions.
- Publish, maintain, & update marketing materials as
- Use both traditional print methods and emerging technologies
for online promotion.
- Support the team in sales situations using print, presentation,
and video resources.
- Lead in the preparation & execution of industry conferences
and trade events.
- Update and maintain SharePoint with sales & marketing
content and other documentation.
- Prepare and distribute internal communications in conjunction
with Product Marketing using email, internal social media,
newsletters, etc., in support of marketing programs, new product
releases, success stories, etc.
- Travel will be required, periodically.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of marketing,
- Familiarity with various aspects of B2B marketing is
- Experience in the horticulture industry would be helpful but
- Ability to manage tight project timelines that involve multiple
- Ability to work independently, as well as in close
collaboration with other team members.
- Fluent in English. Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite as asset.
- Knowledgeable in Office 365 an asset.
Key personal traits that we desire in a Marketing &
- Detail oriented
- Creative thinker and effective problem solver
- Strong team player
- Excellent time management, communication, organizational and
Terms of employment: Permanent, full time, 40 hours
Travel: Valid Ontario driver's license, own transportation
We offer a competitive wage along with full health benefits and
a pension plan. If you are up for the challenge and if you know you
have what it takes to join our winning team, we look forward to
hearing from you. Only candidates under consideration will be
Click here to submit your application.
Deadline for applications: February 28, 2017.
|Position||Marketing & Communications Associate|
|Contract type||Full time|
|Priva Branch||Priva North America|
|Application Deadline||Tuesday, February 28, 2017|